10 Reasons to Be Psyched That Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Are Getting Married
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are getting hitched. Smitten men and women everywhere may sigh with despair over the devastating news the heartthrobs are off the market, but their impending union is actually great news. Here’s why:
1. Finally someone can give Brad and Angelina a run for their money when it comes to having the world’s best-looking kids.
2. They’re both big Hollywood stars around 30. They need to get cracking on getting their first marriage out of the way, already.
3. They’ll save decent money on a wedding band by hiring the rest of *N Sync.
4. A nice big wedding means Jessica’s former cast members on ‘7th Heaven’ can enjoy a nice big meal.
5. This marriage just proves good things can still happen to you even after you punish the public with ‘New Year's Eve.’ So, marriage can still be in the cards for all you people who only tip 10 percent or never hold the elevator for others.
6. Now that Katy Perry and Russell Brand and Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher are divorcing, the tabloids can breathe easier knowing they only have to wait a few weeks before they start writing Justin and Jessica are having problems.
7. It only took a little over a decade, but Justin Timberlake is finally giving up the title of most eligible bachelor in *N Sync. Sorry, Chris Kirkpatrick.
8. This means E! can break away from its wall-to-wall Kardashian coverage to report on something else.
9. This just goes to prove that if two crazy kids who have as much trouble attracting members of the opposite sex as Timberlake and Biel do can find love, anyone can.
10. Justin Timberlake is engaged and so is his ex, Britney Spears. Can you say double wedding?