This kid is the life of the party.

An eight-year-old boy from Argentina somehow swallowed the whistle from a party horn, causing him to make a wheezing sound every time he breathed, something you wouldn't expect to happen unless it was written into a sitcom script.

Fortunately for him, a doctor removed the toy, but not before posting a video of what the child had to endure.

The boy is expected to be fine. We also expect him to have a fear of kazoos for the rest of his life.

We're glad he's going to be okay, but this whole story has us thinking of this Snickers commercial.

More From TheFW