Contact Us

Eww! Mother Says Toddler Ate Used Condom Found at McDonald’s

Toddler Eats Condom at McDonald's
Getty Images/TheFW

A trip to McDonald’s turned out to be anything but a happy meal for one Chicago-area family.

Anishi Spencer is suing the restaurant for at least $50,000 in damages, claiming one of her kids ate a used condom he found in the play area.

Spencer says back in February 2012, her children – Jonathan, then 3 and Jacquel, then 2 – stumbled across the prophylactic on the floor. Spencer says Jacquel coughed up part of the condom later and both kids needed to see a doctor afterwards.

Spencer also says McDonald’s failed to clean hazardous material from an area frequented by kids.

Don’t know about you, but this whole thing kinda leaves a sour taste in our Shamrock Shake-filled mouths.

Recommended for You

Around the Web

Best of TheFW

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to using your original account information.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for TheFW quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!