11 Productive Things to Do Instead of Watching ‘Jersey Shore’
We know lots of people are ecstatic 'Jersey Shore' will be coming to a close. That means one less reality show clogging up the airwaves. After this upcoming sixth season, America will say goodbye to their favorite guidos and guidettes.
We don't even think season six is worth watching. Really, all you're going to see is the same "gym, tan, laundry" routine mixed with a lotta booze. There are so many other things you could do with your time that we've come up with 10 ways to pass the time once 'Jersey Shore' leaves the airwaves.
1. Teach the cast to read.
2. Cancel your membership at the local tanning salon.
3. Gather up your rhinestone and leopard print covered cloths and donate them to Goodwill.
4. Neuter your dog.
5. Teach your grandmother the difference between the Bloods and the Crips.
6. Take up a new hobby, like basket weaving.
7. Volunteer to help unfortunate hipsters find good music to brag about.
8. Ogle the poolboy.
9. Finally make that turducken meal you've been dreaming of.
10. Re-enact the best moments of 'Jersey Shore' ...backwards.
11. Apologize to the rest of the world for letting Snooki reproduce.