Despite taking a tumble in the shower this week that resulted in horrendous stitches, bruises, cuts and broken teeth, Aerosmith frontman and 'American Idol' judge Steven Tyler took to the stage with his band and performed in Paraguay last night.

But first, he released a photo of his injuries. Dude looks like he could use an aspirin or two.

According to Tyler, he injured himself after passing out in a hotel shower due to a severe case of food poisoning. Tyler has battled drugs and alcohol in the past, but he insists the fall was not due to a relapse.

Whatever the cause of the accident, Tyler's injuries are pretty gruesome. And yet, he sounded fine while rocking out  in South America last night. To see video of the performance, head over to Ultimate Classic Rock.

[via Ultimate Classic Rock]