There are moments where, if there has to be a disaster, you might as well have it at a certain location. If you're going to have a heart attack, you might as well have it at a doctor's office. And if you're going to have a building that catches on fire, you might as well make it a firehouse.

That's exactly what happened in Woodbury Heights, New Jersey. Their volunteer fire headquarters mysteriously caught fire. It started on the second floor and spread out to the meeting room and offices. Fortunately, nobody was killed, although one firefighter suffered from smoke inhalation.

 

The baffling thing is that nobody can figure out how it started. In fact, even the federal government has gotten involved; the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms came to test materials. How much do you want to bet somebody was smoking?

[via Huffington Post Weird News]