Boy Feeding Llama Is Waaaay Beyond Petrified
Subscribe to TheFW on
We should never know the level of fear this poor boy feels.
During a visit to Tennessee Safari Park, the two boys in the car fed llamas. Correction: one boy fed a llama, while the other shriveled in horror as the creature poked its neck into the bucket he held.
This poor kid just plain lost it. How bad is it? Imagine a child spilled his ice cream cone while stepping on a Lego as his brother punches him in the stomach. That’s how bad.
Sure, the parents are laughing now, but they won’t be smiling when this kid winds up in therapy to cope with his “feeding the llama nightmare” flashbacks that continually prevent him from leading a quality life.
Memo to his folks: next time, skip the safari and just go to the zoo where the boy can stay safely on the other side of the fence.