Contact Us

Boy Eats World’s Hottest Hot Pepper, Boy’s Mouth Nearly Burns Off

This Irish boy who thought he’s hot stuff found out what hot stuff really is.

This young lad, age nine, decided he would eat a Carolina Reaper, which is considered to be the world’s hottest pepper.

He swallows the pepper and everything seems fine. Then, about 20 seconds later, the trouble starts and he starts drinking a glass of milk to cool the fire we imagine that’s spreading through his mouth, throat and chest.

He polishes off the milk, by which point he’s in the type of pain no human should ever have to endure.

We assume he ran off to get a dozen or so gallons of water to drink and cool off.

Obviously, the boy should never have attempted this stunt. If you’re eating something the word “reaper” in the name, odds are it’s not going to end well.

Recommended for You

Around the Web

Best of TheFW

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://thefw.com using your original account information.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for TheFW quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!