Admittedly, there's no really good day to go to a gentlemen's club, but the day after Thanksgiving is probably a really, really bad time to go to a gentlemen's club.

Especially in Springfield, MA, where the adult entertainment is prone to natural gas explosions.

The classily-named Scores Gentlemen's Club was the site of an enormous blast. The building the club was located in was completely leveled and destroyed two other buildings, was heard two miles away, and blew out dozens of windows in the surrounding area.

The good news was that the leak had been detected and thus the area had been evacuated; there were only eighteen injuries, none of them serious. And it also meant that the blast was captured on camera:

Well, that's one less place for the good citizens of Springfield to get in trouble.